ComicMix Columns for the Week Ending May 25, 2008
Hope everyone’s having a nice three-day weekend, and that we all remember that the real focus on Memorial Day ought to be putting an end to the sheer folly of war, so that someday we won’t have to mourn all those whose lives have been lost in its perpetuation. Oh, and of course, outdoor grilling and summer movies and retail sales.
Here’s what our columnists have been selling you — for free! — this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #67: Piling It On
- Dennis O’Neill – The Four-Color Answer #66: The Squires of Science
- Me – It’s All Good #66: Hereville, Thereville and Everywhereville
- John Ostrander – Tales From The O-zone #67: Patriot Games
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #67: Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut
- Andrew Wheeler – Manga Friday #29: Done in One
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #58: My Week Without Comics
- Michael H. Price – Forgotten Horrors #58: Stuart Gordon’s ‘Stuck’ Unstuck
Remember the barbecue sauce!