Win a Violent Night Digital Code
David Harbour brings such verve to his performances that even something as over-the-top as Violent Night brings a smile to your face. The film was a surprise holiday season hit for Universal Studios and now Universal Home Entertainment has given us two digital codes to giveaway to those on the nice list.
To be eligible to win one of these codes, we want to hear your most over-the-top Christmas experience. Did you receive a lump of coal? Find Santa eating the milk and cookies? Find reindeer poop on the roof? Tell us your most amazing story by 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The decision of the ComicMix judges will be final.
From the producers of Nobody and John Wick comes VIOLENT NIGHT, available to own with bonus features on Digital January 20, 2023 and on Blu-ray and DVD on January 24, 2023 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. “The greatest Christmas action movie of all time” (CINAPSE) comes home in a collector’s edition that includes over half an hour of never-before-seen bonus content including deleted and extended scenes, a feature commentary, and behind-the-scenes featurettes delivering more of the movie for your Christmas collection.
When a team of mercenaries breaks into a wealthy family compound taking everyone inside hostage, they are not prepared for a surprise combatant: Santa Claus. David Harbour (Stranger Things) stars as St. Nick in the “wildly entertaining” (SCREEN RANT) holiday romp, delivering some serious season’s beatings to save the family and the spirit of Christmas.
Directed by Tommy Wirkola (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, Dead Snow franchise), VIOLENT NIGHT also stars Emmy® winner John Leguizamo (John Wick), Edi Patterson (The Righteous Gemstones), Cam Gigandet (Without Remorse), Alex Hassell (Cowboy Bebop), Alexis Louder (The Tomorrow War) and Beverly D’Angelo (National Lampoon’s Vacation franchise).
EXCLUSIVE BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Family Arrives at the Mansion
- Jason and Linda in Bedroom
- Krampus Sees Trudy’s Radio
- Santa on the Roof
- Walk to the Manger
- Family Resolution
- Bad Dad
- Cast Call Back
- Extended Scenes
- Quarrelin’ Kringle – Cast and crew relay why David Harbour is the perfect brawler for this combative rendition of Santa.
- Santa’s Helpers: The Making Of VIOLENT NIGHT – Tommy Wirkola and David Leitch have reunited for another madcap, violent fairytale with heart in VIOLENT NIGHT. This making-of will celebrate their spirited reunion as well as the other little helpers.
- Deck the Halls with Brawls – Go behind the action as we go blow for blow with the new villains of Christmas.
- Feature Commentary with Director Tommy Wirkola, Producer Guy Danella, Writer Pat Casey and Writer Josh Miller