Weekend Window-Closing Wrapup, February 1, 2010
Hoo-boy, I’ve let a lot of windows pile up. Let me close a bunch of them.
- Tom Brevoort: Marvel Vice Prez: Congrats to Tom. A better fit cannot be imagined.
- Apple wants a tablet in every home, a use for everyone
- The best comics of the ’00s | Best Of The Decade | Comics Panel | The A.V. Club
- Poe Toaster tribute is ‘nevermore’
- Charity Artwork Donated for an Upcoming Auction: Some great stuff here, including this Marvel Villains piece by Evan Dorkin.
- French retailers revolt against e-book hegemony: Oh, this will go well.
- HASBRO’S NEW NETWORK MEANS NEW TRANSFORMERS SERIES
- Graphic Novels Challenge 2010
- James Bond At 5-Years-Old [Pic] | I Am Bored
- Brian Hibbs of Comix Experience on the Current Comic Book Market
- ICv2 – ‘Spidey Musical’ Back on Track
- ICv2 – Every Book—10,000 Copies Stolen Uh, no. I call shenanigans. The better number is the one further down, that suggests that 10% of any book’s print run is pirated. And I’d argue that at towards the end of the long tail, a number aren’t even pirated at all because there’s just not enough people buying them in the first place.
- Jonah Hex Headed For Reshoots
- Why the Na’vi Are Making Me Blue: China Miéville has his doubts.
- Russian Moviegoers Tell Cameron and Avatar to Hold on There Comrade…We’ve Already Seen Pandora Harlan Ellison could not be reached for comment.
Anything else? Consider this an open thread.