Out in the land of baseball humidors, the Beantown Bombers seem poised to win it all. But here at ComicMix we like to think our columnists hit home runs every day. Or at least we’re somewhere in the ballpark. Here’s what we’ve served up for you this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #37: Gore, Mayhem and Violence
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer #37: Costumes Revealed
- Me – It’s All Good #36: More Artistic Vocabulary
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #37: Whose Story Is It, Anyway?
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #37: Because I Said So
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #28: Devil’s Arcade
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #28: R. Crumb’s Music Madness and Me
- Ric Meyers – DVD XTra #22: The Super Powers Myth
I have to retire all my baseball puns until next spring now, don’t I?