What you may have missed
I’m back, and on a personal note I would like to thank everyone for their very kind wishes and condolences on the death of my father, more about which on Wednesday if I can manage to make Dad the focus of my next column.
In the meantime, things here seem a bit — different, don’t they? So let’s get caught up first before we jump into the newer stuff. Here’s your one-click guide to the regular columns and podcasts from the past two weeks. First the columns:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #6: The kids ARE alright; #7: The secret Luddite?
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #6: Death Dedux; #7: On Arnold Drake
- Me – It’s All Good #6: My life with Lulu
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #6: Scattershot — TV Spots ; #7: Fire-bombing Dresden
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #6: What’s your problem?; #7: The Davis List
- Glenn Haumann – Above and Beyond #2: A personal plea from I-Con way
Flip through our pages for the past couple weeks to check out contributions from Martha, Robert, Kai, Matt and others in our extended ComicMix family! And I hope that you’re as eager as I am to catch up on all our podcasts as Mellifluous Mike Raub marches on:
There you go, lots of reading and listening — and all fodder for much commentary from you, we hope! Feel free to let fly in our brand-new comments section below, coming shortly!