CBLDF looking for summer interns
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is looking for interns to help with summer operations.
Duties include assisting office and inventory organization, updating
the inventory, and assisting membership and premium fulfillment.
- At least 17 years of age
- Good organizational skills
- Office experience preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, and MSWord
- A familiarity with the comic book industry and current trends
- Book retail experience helpful
- Able to lift 50lbs
If you meet these requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. And tell them ComicMix sent you.