Weekend Window-Closing Wrap-up
A bunch of things that have been open on my browser, but may not deserve a full post of their own…
- I have no idea where this Power Girl image came from, but I’m thinking that there’s a fan film out there that I don’t know about. Can anybody help me out?
- Digital drawing tutorials in a Lackadaisical style.
- Bobby Crosby says it really wasn’t an April Fool’s joke: Last Blood, a story about vampires protecting the last humans on Earth from zombies, is being adapted for the screen.
- Finally, you can scan your comics without cracking the spine! As somebody who occasionally has to do this when we don’t have the original film to reproduce from, this is a godsend. Now if only somebody had a cheap tabloid scanner for the Mac…
- Neil Gaiman gets around– here’s an article by Yvette Tan about meeting him in a Phillipine magazine.
- The ten sexiest cartoon women…? Uh, not quite. No animated Zatanna? (Might be NSFW, depending on your workplace.)
- Ian Gibson! (For you young ones in the audience, he did Secret Invasion 20 years ago for DC.)
- One of these panelists is not like the others… one’s wearing a hat.
- Dan Grauman?
- And finally, the comic movie premiere we were all waiting for this weekend– Super Ninja Bikini Babes! …what, there was another comic book movie premiering this weekend?