ComicMix does time
Thank goodness OJ Simpson and Marion Jones are serving time, making the world safe from rich, self-indulgent (and presumably murderous, in one case) black former athletes! Can rich treasonous white oilmen be far behind? Well, yeah, actually. Welcome to America, 2008! Fortunately, our ComicMix columnists have just the thing to take your mind off these weighty matters, and here’s the roundup of what we’ve done this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #48: One More Day Too Many
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer #48: Cartoonists of the World Unite
- Me – It’s All Good #47: Ho Ho Ho, It’s Magic
- John Ostrander – Tales From The O-zone #48: Oh God, if there is a god…
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #48: I Want That!
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #39: The Rules of Travel
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #39: Cloverfield: Big-Monster Flick, or 9/11 Allegory?
- Ric Meyers – DVD XTra #32: Big Miserable Love, Juvenile Attell
At least they can’t take away our dreams yet, so I can still fantasize about Karl Rove being frog-marched into a precinct house, can’t I?