Hail the new, ye lads and lasses
While it’s been a rather quiet week news-wise, our weekly ComicMix columns have seen lots of activity. We were particularly honored to host an online wake of sorts last Thursday, reuniting members of the old CompuServe Comics and Animation Forum (myself included) in the comments section of John Ostrander’s touching remembrance of Paul "Zeus" Grant. Here’s what else we’ve written for you this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #46: An Editor’s Night Before Christmas
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer #46: Little Ditty About Danny and Fred
- Me – It’s All Good #45: ‘Zat You, Santy Claus?
- John Ostrander – Tales From The O-zone #46: Zeus, In Passing
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #46: The Top 10 Reasons I’m Glad it’s 2008
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #37: What are you doing New Year’s Eve?
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #37: Bamboozled by Bat Masterson
- Ric Meyers – DVD XTra #30: Leftovers/Third Helpings
We wish everyone all you wish for yourselves in 2008 and beyond.