Oh, the weather outside is frightful…
It’s snowing, albeit gently, here in the Northeast, and the temperatures are definitely of the stay-indoors variety, so why not do what I’ll be doing, catching up on ComicMix columns from this past week?:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #42: Raiders of Lost Knowledge
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer #42: Is Iron Man Mike Hammer?
- Me – It’s All Good #41: Comics, community and The 99
- John Ostrander – Tales From The O-zone #42: Medium Rare
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #42: Is it me, or are they just stupid?
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #33: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #33: My Cousin Vinnie vs. the Vampires
- Ric Meyers – DVD XTra #27: Superbad Tiger Gate
May all your hot chocolates be filled to the brim with peppermint schnapps!