Once you’ve finished That Book…
Nerds, geeks and thinking people everywhere are settling down to read J.K. Rowling’s latest and last adventure of Harry Potter prior to packing for sunny southern California. At least that’s what they tell me; I’ll wait for the easier-to-heft paperback, thanks. But there are no queues at all to read ComicMix columnist contributions from this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #23: <The Peacock Priorities
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #23: Do You Believe In Magic?
- Me – It’s All Good #22: Nothing common about it
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #23: Potter’s End
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #23: Do Over
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #14: Dorothy Parker
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #14: Moe Lester and the Persistenence of Absurditude
- Ric Meyers – DVD Xtras #10: Kung Fu Popeye
If you see Mellifluous Mike Raub at San Diego, speak loudly and clearly into the mic! Here are his contributions as he hits the Big Seven-Oh:
Have a safe flight of fancy, everyone!