Sunday reading catch-up
You know you’re a geek when you go away-from-keyboard to spend the day with your cousins at a nifty local mall and your first thought upon seeing a Lego keychain display is, "Ooh, Batman and Robin and the Joker, this would make a cute photo for ComicMix!"
And so it goes (apologies, etc. etc.). Now for your weekly all-in-one post of our regular columns from this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #9: Casting the first stone
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #9: No evil lurks this week
- Me – It’s All Good #8: Polly wanna press release!
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #9: Hurling stones
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #9: Art School Confidential
As for me, I’m going to catch up on Mellifluous Mike Raub‘s latest podcasts:
I’ll also be reading comics. Have I mentioned today’s a good day to read comics? Heck, what day isn’t?