HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Discover thrilling adventure, fabled treasure, and epic laughs when the hit comedy The Lost City finds its way home for purchase on Digital starting May 10, 2022. The film will arrive on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD July 26 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Starring Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliffe, and Da’Vine Joy Randolph, this “fun & wild jungle adventure comedy” (Erik Davis, Fandango) is “a hilarious adventure from start to finish” (Dorian Parks, Geeks of Color). Fans can enjoy The Lost City at home on Digital*, 4K Ultra HD, or Blu-ray and get over 50 minutes of fun-filled bonus content, including hilarious bloopers, deleted scenes not seen in theaters, and multiple behind-the-scenes featurettes. Take a trip to the movie’s exotic filming location, see how the incredible action set pieces were filmed, discover the story behind the infamous jumpsuit, and much more!
Bonus content is detailed below:
• Deleted Scenes—More fun you didn’t see in theatres!
• Bloopers—Laugh along with the cast at their hilarious on-set bloopers
• Dynamic Duo—Behind-the-scenes fun with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum to see how their comedy chemistry perfectly aligns for this odd-couple comedy adventure
• Location Profile—Take a trip to the exotic Dominican Republic movie location and find out how the crew dealt with heavy rain and mosquitos!
• Jungle Rescue—See how the movie’s incredible action set pieces and crazy stunts were filmed
• The Jumpsuit—Discover what went into designing Loretta’s eye-catching purple sequin jumpsuit
• Charcuterie—A hilarious breakdown of Loretta’s big kidnapping scene and what it’s like to come under attack from a giant charcuterie board!
• The Villains of The Lost City —Meet the bad guys: Abigail Fairfax and his henchmen
• Building The Lost City —A look at building the film’s incredible island world
The Lost City DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.
The Lost City synopsis
Loretta Sage’s (Sandra Bullock) novels are filled with ancient tombs and daring adventures
Music Supervisor ROB LOWRY Music by PINAR TOPRAK
Costume Designer MARLENE STEWART Edited by CRAIG ALPERT, ACE
Production Designer JIM BISSELL Director of Photography JONATHAN SELA
Executive Producers JJ HOOK DANA FOX JULIA GUNN
Produced by LIZA CHASIN, p.g.a. SANDRA BULLOCK, p.g.a. SETH GORDON
Story by SETH GORDON Screenplay by OREN UZIEL and DANA FOX and ADAM NEE & AARON NEE
Directed by ADAM NEE and AARON NEE
The Lost City
Street Dates: May 10, 2022 (Digital)
July 26, 2022 (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD)
U.S. Rating: PG-13 for violence and some bloody images, suggestive material, partial nudity and language
*Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer