Top 25 Expected Changes In “Star Wars” Blu-Ray Release
You’ve probably already heard that all six [[[Star Wars]]] films will be released on Blu-Ray on September 16, and that the Blu-ray set will feature over 40 hours of bonus material. Three of the discs in the nine-disc saga are full of deleted scenes, props, interviews, paintings, and so on.
But you’ve probably also heard that there are a few changes to the films. Again. And some of the changes are bound to be a tad controversial. Here’s what we expect:
- Han shoots Greedo, but only after a judo match, scrabble tournament, and seven rounds of rock, paper, scissors.
- A small percentage of Ewoks have taken to waxing.
- Darth Vader’s cape is tapered to show off his manly shoulders and narrow waist.
- New footage added to feature Seth Rogan as object of Luke Skywalker’s bromance.
- Yoda replaced with all-knowing Labradoodle.
- Members of the band entertaining Jabba the Hut include the kids from Glee and a few members of Twisted Sister.