Young Sheldon S2 Brings it Home in Sept.
BURBANK, CA (June 26, 2019) – In its second season, Young Sheldon garnered an average of 15 million Total Viewers per episode, making the show a top-rated broadcast hit and the number two series on CBS, second only to its predecessor, The Big Bang Theory*. Fans can relive the laughs and catch up on all 22 episodes when Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases Young Sheldon: The Complete Second Season on DVD September 3, 2019 for $39.99 SRP. The second season of Young Sheldon is also currently available to own via purchase from digital retailers.
*Source: Nielsen National TV View, 2018-19 broadcast season to date (09/24/2018 – 05/19/2019), Live + 7 Day ratings; excluding repeats, specials, movies, sports, less than 3 telecasts
Young Sheldon: The Complete Second Season will also be available on Blu-rayTM courtesy of Warner Archive Collection. The Blu-rayTM release is also arriving September 3, 2019. Warner Archive Blu-ray releases are found at wb.com/warnerarchive and your favorite online retailer.
For 10-year-old Sheldon Cooper, it isn’t easy growing up in East Texas. Being a once-in-a-generation mind capable of advanced mathematics and science isn’t always helpful in a land where church and football are king. And while the vulnerable, gifted and somewhat naïve Sheldon deals with the world, his very normal family must find a way to deal with him.
Created and executive produced by The Big Bang Theory’s Chuck Lorre and Steven Molaro, Young Sheldon is also executive produced and narrated by Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. The star cast features Iain Armitage (Big Little Lies), Zoe Perry (The Family, Private Practice), Lance Barber (The Comeback), Annie Potts (Designing Women), Montana Jordan (The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter) and Raegan Revord (Modern Family).
“Fans have grown to love the genius Sheldon Cooper as an adult and now they are still along for the ride, watching him navigate life as a kid,” said Rosemary Markson, WBHE Senior Vice President, Television Marketing. “We are excited to release Young Sheldon: The Complete Second Season to continue the heartfelt laughs for fans old and new.”
Young Sheldon: The Complete Second Season includes 22 half-hour episodes:
- A High-Pitched Buzz and Training Wheels
- A Rival Prodigy and Sir Isaac Neutron
- A Crisis of Faith and Octopus Aliens
- A Financial Secret and Fish Sauce
- A Research Study and Czechoslovakian Wedding Pastries
- Seven Deadly Sins and a Small Carl Sagan
- Carbon Dating and a Stuffed Raccoon
- An 8-Bit Princess and a Flat Tire Genius
- Family Dynamics and a Red Fiero
- A Stunted Childhood and a Can of Fancy Mixed Nuts
- A Race of Superhumans and a Letter to Alf
- A Tummy Ache and a Whale of a Metaphor
- A Nuclear Reactor and a Boy Called Lovey
- David, Goliath and a Yoo-hoo from the Back
- A Math Emergency and Perky Palms
- A Loaf of Bread and a Grand Old Flag
- Albert Einstein and the Story of Another Mary
- A Perfect Score and a Bunsen Burner Marshmallow
- A Political Campaign and a Candyland Cheater
- A Proposal and a Popsicle Stick Cross
- A Broken Heart and a Crock Monster
- A Swedish Science Thing and the Equation for Toast
The second season of Young Sheldon is also currently available to own on Digital. Digital allows consumers to instantly stream and download all episodes to watch anywhere and anytime on their favorite devices. Digital retailers include: Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Google Play, Vudu, Xbox and others.
Street Date: September 3, 2019
Running Time: Feature: Approx. 440 min
Configuration: 2 DVD-9s
Aspect Ratio: 16×9 widescreen
Audio: English (5.1)