Wednesday Window-Closing Wrap Up: November 13, 2013
Closing windows on my computer so you can open them up on yours. Here we go:
- He’s the best he is at what he does, and what he does is oh so pretty: Proof that Wolverine is the greatest Disney princess of them all
- ‘Walking Dead’ Spinoff Ideas From the Cast, Creators
- The Worst Reviewed Highest Grossing Movies Of All-Time
- Calvin and Hobbes’ dancing. The kids they dance, they shake their bones…
- Rescuing Sci-Fi Tales From the Ravages of Time – WSJ.com
- Neil Gaiman to Join Bard College Faculty as Professor in the Arts. It’s only Bard because Hogwarts has a hiring freeze on.
- Macmillan Publishers Expands Film Division
- This is the amazing Lockheed Martin SR-72—the space Blackbird. In other words, what the X-Men will be flying next year.
- Marvel Comics Introducing a Muslim Girl Superhero – NYTimes.com and Marvel Announce Ms Marvel Series from G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona — The Beat. The countdown to the paranoid backlash about Muslims changing shape to blend in and infiltrate America starts in 3… 2… 1…
- Coming soon from Ronald D. Moore and Javier Grillo-Marxauch on SyFy: Helix Season 1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIthI2sKfu4
Anything else? Consider this an open thread.