ComicMix Quick Picks: June 15, 2011
Boy, migrate one server, and a lot of links can pile up while waiting for your computers to reboot. Here’s some of the stuff we have to do before we get to the stuff we didn’t get around to covering yet…
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a baby boy. Mazel tov, shana punim!
- Life imitates art: Game of Thrones’ Sean Bean Stabbed in Bar Brawl
- Chairman Mao meets his editor
- Disgust: who I think is the other missing sibling of the Endless.
- What we at ComicMix are shooting for.
- Chris Sims does The Complete History of DC’s Retcons and Reboots so we don’t have to. Yet.
- Soon, we’ll have to add comics to this list.
- Star Wars Muppets Action Figures Coming to Disney Theme Parks This Fall
- Silver Age Remix Comics: Green Lantern’s War of Light: You just know Geoff Johns considered it.
- Topless Robot’s Wonder Woman TV Pilot FAQ! We may have deflected a few bullets with our bracelets here.
- A New Star Trek Trailer? Khan It Be? (well, kinda.)
- Cheap comics publicity stunts of the day: Auction Winner Gets to Kill Osama Bin Laden in New Comic Book Series and Steve Jobs Comic Book Coming in August
- And finally so you can learn something: a team of neurosurgeons has completed an exhaustive study of the causes of traumatic brain injuries in the Asterix comics. All seven hundred and four of them. Yes, they counted.
Anything else? Consider this an open thread.