Window Closing Wrap-Up: May 9, 2011
- Our long national nightmare is over. Noted Goddamn Batmanologist Chris Sims Found Dead In Gotham City in ‘Batman Inc.’ #6: Artist and Navy SEAL Team 6 member Chris Burnham has done America a great service. We salute you.
- FX Pilot for Powers Casts Charles Dutton as Captain Cross.
- I feel guilty for not coming out earlier in favor of Neil againt Matt “Zod” Dean; if you need a quick primer on the issue, there’s a one page comic from EvilReads: Neil Gaiman vs. The Bully. Also: Second takes on Gaiman’s fee from Minnesota Public Radio.
- The ABC Family TV series The Nine Lives of Chloe King has a website up. We’ll be having an interview with the author o the original book series, as soon as we can figure out what to call her.
- Happy birthday to Ty Templeton! Even at your advanced age, there are still pretty girls lusting after you… don’t worry, I won’t tell the wife. (Yours, I mean. Mine is one of the lusters.)
- Noted without comment: Eerie links between Harry Potter and bin Laden
- ‘Superman’ Star Henry Cavill Is Engaged: and not to someone with the initials “LL”? Is that allowed?
- How Chris Hemsworth Won Role of ‘Thor’
- And finally: New Video and Photos of Filming of The Amazing Spider-Man in New York. I gotta tell you, the costume changes are still bugging me much more than usual and I don’t know why– unless it’s because we’ve already seen that the original costume worked fine on screen. And golden slippers? Really?
Anything else? Consider this an open thread.