Wednesday Window Closing Wrap-Up: May 4, 2011
- The image at right is Wind is Warm in Smallville from Riza Tucker. Ain’t it great? Something to think about as we head into the last episodes of [[[Smallville]]].
- Portal 2: Lab Rat – Part 1 and Part 2 – Comics Preview by Michael Avon Oeming.
- The Art of Francesco Francavilla — see the stuff that doesn’t have a regular book yet. If somebody ever revives the Shadow, though…
- Princess Beatrice’s Hat Is Possessed By Dread Cthulhu! Ia! Ia! Ia!
- NewPulp – With Bobby Nash and Win Scott Eckert involved, I expect great love and reverence for the characters. Prove me right, guys.
- Transmetropolitan Art Book Spins Spider Jerusalem’s Angry World and Captured Ghosts Takes Deep Dive Into Warren Ellis’ Mind, both from Wired.
- Once More, With Feeling: Joss Whedon Revisits ‘Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog’ and hints at the Avengers
- Bill Blackbeard, Champion of Comic Strips, Dies at 84: I kept looking for the words, the best I can come up with is “We and our grandchildren thank you, Bill, you madman.”
- How Sci-Fi Makes Us More Open to Strange Forms of Sex and Sexuality | Science Not Fiction | Discover Magazine: See? You can tell your parents you’re not weird, it’s just that other people aren’t reading Asimov’s enough.
- Man Jailed After Attacking His Cousin Over Game of Thrones: yeah, that’s funny enough, but more importantly, read the link for the episode summaries.
- And finally, we’re not done with Twi-hards at SDCC yet: Saoirse Ronan to Star in Film Adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s ‘The Host’
Anything else? Consider this an open thread.