Wednesday Window Closing Wrap Up: 3/16/2011
We haven’t done one of these in a while, and things are getting a bit backed up here with March Madness, so if we don’t do it now, we may never get around to it because our computer will collapse under the weight…
- Charlie Sheen visits Riverdale?! Archie, you just waited too long… at least you’ll have Valerie to console you.
- The Authors Guild – How Apple Saved Barnes & Noble. Probably.
- Paradigm Shift in Comics, when we all started comparing notes
- A second Spider-Man musical gets the jump on Turn Off the Dark
- Digital Comics Coming Soon to Physical Comic Shops | Daemon’s Books
- A Bankrupt Borders Makes Everyone Poorer, Especially Authors – DailyFinance
- Do funky fonts actually help you remember? And how does this apply to the variation of handwritten lettering as compared to computer lettering?
- 24% of Copyrighted Works Hijacked. Who Cares?
- A strange Hollywoodn’t alternate history: Reggie Jackson could have been Geordi LaForge?
- Doctor Who spotted in Prospect Heights
- Neil Gaiman Says Internet Piracy is “People Lending Books”
- And finally, something for fans of Green Lantern and Daredevil: Brain Anomaly Leaves Woman Without Fear
Anything else going on in the world? Consider this an open thread.