ComicMix Quick Picks (in Six) for December 17, 2009
Six more windows to close… at this rate, I’ll be down to only two hundred open windows by the end of the year. Sigh…
- Batman’s interspecies film career. (Oh, come on– we already have bats and robins together, this isn’t that much worse, right?)
- Email from Doctor Doom. No, really:
I do not speak melodramaticaly. I speak in
declamations! It is simply a matter of clarity! To speak otherwise
would confuse my audience, for they cannot understand the fullness of
- The Sci-Fi Diner. Not to be confused with the one that used to be on SciFi.com’s website and has since died from linkrot, which was based on the real diner where science fiction authors hung out.
- An author’s 12 days of Christmas.
- “If I am ever a romance heroine, I will not…”
- What if James Cameron made that Spider-Man movie in the 90’s? We might have dodged a bullet here.