Fall into ComicMix
All hail the autumnal equinox, which crept in at 5:51 AM today! Yes, we were awake for it, thanks to affection-demanding cats. For us, autumn is the season of excitement and change, and that certainly applies to ComicMix, as you all know. But one thing that’s staying the same is our great lineup of core columnists; here’s what we’ve had for you this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #32: Look Who’s Writing Comics Now!
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #32: On Writing Comics
- Me – It’s All Good #31: Behind Closed Doors
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #32: The Way I Were
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #32: The Big Payback
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #23: Hungry Heart
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #23: What’s A Fishhead?
- Ric Meyers – DVDXtra #18: Seven Proof
Meanwhile, Mellifluous Mike Raub has reached that pinnacle at last, the hundredth Big ComicMix Broadcast! Here’s that one and the ones surrounding it:
Way to go, Mike!