L’shana tova ComicMix!
Yeah, I’m psyched for this next year as well. Even though I’m strictly a "Phase One" gal for now, ComicMix‘s next incarnation has me excited over lots of good reading ahead. But let’s not let the weekly columns get lost in the shuffle:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #31: The Big Phase 2 Announcement!
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #31: Comics Education
- Me – It’s All Good #30: On the same page
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #31: Salt In the Wound
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #31: The Real World
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #22: Everyday I Write the Book
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #22: The folklore-into-fiction connection
- Ric Meyers – DVDXtra #17: Triad Tekkonkinkreet
Are we there yet, Mellifluous Mike Raub? Almost to one hundred Big ComicMix Broadcasts:
May you all be inscribed in the Book of Much Nachas (that’s nachas, not nachos) for the sweetest and healthiest of years!