A midsummer’s weekly reading
Another glorious summery weekend here in the New York metro area, so with the necessary errands all done (why is it that most of them seem to involve spending money?), it’s time to catch you up on what ComicMix columnists have written this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #22: Insanity, Thy Name is the Law
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #22: (Hey, Dude, ain’t he ever gonna git done yakkin’ about) Continued Stories
- Me – It’s All Good #21: Baseball, comics and all that jazz
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #22: The Too-Late Review
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #22: Con Man
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #13: That’s What Friends Are For
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #13: Moe Lester – Román Noir, or Roamin’ Nose?
- Ric Meyers – DVD Xtra #9: Hard Dorm
Hey, Mellifluous Mike Raub has reached a milestone with his big ComicMix Broadcast #65 and beyond; does that make him eligible for senior citizen privileges?
Lastly on a personal note, a huge thanks once again to Andrew Wheeler for all his comics link posts during my extended day-job swampitude! I hope to be back here full time before y’all know it (but not before Sandy Eggo)…