Overloaded on cons?
The older some of us get, the more tendency to burn out. Transportation troubles and physical limitations may conspire to prevent us from getting the full con experience, but when you can keep up with everything from the comfort of your own computer, things don’t seem so bad. Here’s your weekly wrap-up of ComicMix columns:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #19:The Darknight Contrarian
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #19: Continued stories (continued)…
- Me – It’s All Good #18: This is for all the fat girls
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #19: Backing Into The Future
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #19: Fade To Black
- Martha Thomases – Brilliant Disguise #10: I love my shirt
- Michael A. Price – Forgotten Horrors #10: Conan the Oilpatch Roughneck
- Ric Meyers – DVD Extra #6: Miami Sand Fox
It was great seeing Mellifluous Mike Raub and Kai and Matt yesterday; as usual, they’ve been busy as well with their podcasts:
And don’t forget this week’s special bonus:
Remember, summer’s just started — pace yourself!