Down to Earth catch-up
Happy Earth Day! Hope you’re all recycling your comics at your nearest libraries, hospitals, etc. And speaking of recycling, here are our regular columns from this past week:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #10: Mike Gold apologizes to William Shatner… and Denny O’Neill
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #10: Who knows what evil lurks…? Part 2
- Me – It’s All Good #9: Part of the solution
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #10: Perverse Pleasures
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #10: The Blame Game
I’m going to listen to Mellifluous Mike Raub‘s latest podcasts at my Mom’s house here in the wilds of the Jersey shore area:
Mom may be reading the Sunday paper today but I’ll take Earth-friendly pixels any time; save me them trees!
An interesting interlude. The artwork remains stunning. I found the colors particularly effective in this issue. Rock on, George Freeman!