ComicMix Week 4, 4 U
Have you sprung forward this morning? Feel like you’ve missed an hour or so? Well, come spend another one with us catching up on the weekly columns you may have missed! Here they are all in one place for your convenience:
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #4: The Graphic Novelist
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #4: The Fanatic Conclave
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #4: Now…now…now
- Me – It’s All Good #4: Because you demanded it, True Believer!
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #4: Convention Intimacy
Yeah, John and I switched days this week, for reasons which you will discover when you read our respective columns. And of course, Mellifluous Mike Raub is making history thrice weekly with his podcasts:
Lots of surprises in them thar audios! And as a bonus for our first month online, here are our past roundups:
One other thing. You may have noticed the site redesign starting, with the addition of more items per page and such. Trust us, there’s much more to come!