We at ComicMix are dedicated to bringing you as much stuff as we can, but we also know that means sometimes you miss things. We know you want tagging and site feed and comments and that’s all coming down the pike real soon, but in the meantime here’s your handy-dandy guide to the second round of entries by our regular columnists.
- Mike Gold – Whizzy’s Wazoo #2: War is over
- Dennis O’Neil – The Four-Color Answer? #2: What would Green Lantern do?
- Me again – It’s All Good #2: Rennies, wonks and fen
- John Ostrander – Off in the O-Zone #2: Scattershot – Past/Present
- Michael Davis – Straight, No Chaser #2: Nut jobs
Look for Mike every Monday (in fact, his latest should be right below), Denny on Tuesday, me on Wednesday, John on Thursday, and Michael on Friday, and guest features on the weekend. For those of you who, like me, grew up with the Marvel superhero cartoons in the ’60s, that means Mike = Captain America, Denny = the Hulk, me = Iron Man, John = Thor, and Michael = Namor. (Hey, don’t knock it, that’s how I first discovered that Thursday was named after Thor!)
We also gave you a special "mother and child reunion" pair of featured columns this past weekend:
And our latest podcasts, hosted by Mellifluous Mike Raub, continue:
Happy reading and listening!